Open your Australian Bank Account before you leave home.
As one of Australia’s largest banks, National Australia Bank (NAB) provides a full range of Financial Services to it’s Customers across it’s National Network of Branches and access to your money via more than 3,400 ATMs at no additional charge. Their Specialist Migrant Team provide a personal Service that includes Account opening before you leave home and a named Banker in Australia.
Their Service includes:
- The ability to open an Account up to one year before you arrive.
- No application fees or minimum deposit requirements.
- Accounts with no monthly account keeping fees, and the opportunity to earn competitive interest with their on-line Savings Account.
- A Visa Debit Card at no additional cost.
- A named Banker in your chosen destination city, who will have you Cards ready for you on arrival.
- Confirmation of your new Bank details within 4 business days.
To find out more click here:- Apply Here
You can apply for an Australian bank account through this application form if you:
- Are due to enter Australia to migrate, work, study or take a working holiday.
- Plan to arrive in Australia within the next 12 months.
- You have been in Australia for less than 6 weeks.
- If you’ve been in Australia longer than six weeks, please email Immigration@AusVisa.info with your details.
To apply you will need:
- About 10 spare minutes
- Your passport number and passport expiry date
- Your e-mail address
- To know your planned arrival date and city
- Have a pen and paper to hand to write down your reference number at the end of the application form